For Business and Industry, and for Educational Institutions
Are you looking for a consultant?
- Read our article: How do I find a knowledgeable consultant?
- Check out the list of consultants who have participated in the development of the Accessibility Switchboard site.
Do you need more information on various aspects of accessibility?
- Check out the list of subject matter experts who have participated in the development of the Accessibility Switchboard site.
- Talk to people who are familiar with the needs of people with disabilities: Look for contacts in Consumer Disability Organizations.
- Find knowledgeable people in Professional and Industry Accessibility Associations.
Do you need to know what to do before approaching companies with accessibility questions?
- Read our article: Documenting a day in your life: demonstrating the level of accessibility of the technologies you interact with, and those you cannot interact with.
- Read our article: How to approach change makers: what are the pros and cons of various options?
Do you need to get advice and/or support from people familiar with the needs of people with disabilities?
- For consumer questions relating to blindness and low vision, use our Consumer Contact Form to directly connect with the National Federation of the Blind.
- For consumer questions relating to other disabilities, contact other Consumer Disability Organizations.